What are the health benefits of eating kohlrabi?

Brooke Alpert, MS, RD
Kohlrabi is part of the turnip family; it's a root-looking vegetable that has leafy stems and a myriad of health benefits. In this video, nutrition expert Brooke Alpert, RD, discusses the many ways you can prepare kohlrabi, and what it tastes like. 

Continue Learning about Health Value Of Foods

Calling All Cauliflower
Calling All Cauliflower
What do Cheddar, Purple Head, Graffiti, and White Cloud have in common? No, they’re not the members of a punk band from the 80s’ – they’re varieties o...
Should I eat garlic regularly?
Sharine ForbesSharine Forbes
Many people refrain from eating garlic in its pure form as it can cause bad breath. I recommend gett...
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
What's best to eat for your ticker? A heart doctor weighs in.
Switch to Whole Grains to Prevent Heart Disease