Should I eat larger or smaller cold water fish?

Grant Cooper, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
It is important to eat the smaller cold-water fish, such as canned light tuna, salmon, and pollock, because the larger, predatory fish -- such as shark, swordfish, and king mackerel, contain a higher percentage of mercury.
The Arthritis Handbook: Improve Your Health and Manage the Pain of Osteoarthritis (A DiaMedica Guide to Optimum Wellness)

According to conventional wisdom, arthritis pain is an inevitable part of aging. Not so, says Dr. Grant Cooper in this practical, accessible guide. For those who do develop osteoarthritic conditions,...

Continue Learning about Health Value Of Foods

Why You Should Go with Whole Grains
Why You Should Go with Whole Grains
Go with the grain -- whole grain that is! That’s a slogan everyone could live by, because whole grains are packed with health-protecting powers. You’v...
Should I avoid eating red meat?
Ximena JimenezXimena Jimenez
For a well balanced diet, we must consume variety of foods in moderation.limit your red meat intake ...
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
What's best to eat for your ticker? A heart doctor weighs in.
Eating Dark Chocolate May Protect Your Skin From the Sun