Start with foods that don't need a label, like fresh fruits and vegetables. If they're coming out of the ground looking the way they look when you eat them, they're good for you in general.
- Q What is the benefit of eating apples and dark chocolate together?
- Q Why is regular peanut butter better than low-fat peanut butter?
- Q How does coconut oil affect the heart?
- Q What are the healthiest types of mushroom?
- Q Is burnt toast good for me?
- Q Are there problems with eating raw egg whites?