Is dark chicken meat or white chicken meat better for lowering cholesterol?

William W. Li, MD

Dark meat chicken contains a special type of vitamin that interferes with your body's ability to make cholesterol. Find out which parts of the chicken contain dark meat by watching this video featuring diet and disease prevention specialist Dr. William Li.

Continue Learning about Health Value Of Foods

The Prebiotic Power of Mushrooms
The Prebiotic Power of Mushrooms
When Jefferson Airplane sang White Rabbit, they were musing over the power of some fungi to make gut changes in your consciousness: “When the men on t...
What is the nutritional value of whole wheat bread?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Whole wheat products are the most nutritious of wheat products because they have not been milled as ...
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
What's best to eat for your ticker? A heart doctor weighs in.
How Often Should I Include Fish In My Diet, and What Kinds?