Question

Health Value Of Foods

How much red meat is healthy?

• A Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease), answered
    2 044 02-1 ask oz celeb emeril
    The amount of meat and the kind of meat are what matter. Learn about how to choose healthy meat in this video with Dr. Oz and  Emeril Lagasse.

• A Keri Gans, Nutrition & Dietetics, answered
    Most health experts, me included, recommend two servings of red meat a week. That includes leftovers. Let’s say you order a steak on Wednesday, eat half (or less), and take the rest home in a doggie bag. If you eat another serving for dinner on Thursday night, you’ve had your two servings for the week. Same thing if you make a roast for dinner, have one serving, and pack a roast-beef sandwich for lunch the next day.
How do I choose healthy foods?