How much chocolate should I eat to get the health benefits?

Have no more than an ounce a day or you'll wander into the dark side of dark chocolate (i.e., too many calories and too much fat). Make sure chocolate takes the place of other calories so it doesn't add to your total. If you want to get some of the health benefits of chocolate and fewer calories, even as little as a quarter ounce a day can help make your heart and other muscles stronger, and your mind smarter.

Continue Learning about Health Value Of Foods

You Need to Ace Vegetable Serves
You Need to Ace Vegetable Serves
In the 2010 Wimbledon Championship, John Isner and Nicolas Mahut served up the tennis ball for 11 hours and 5 minutes; the longest match ever. (Isner ...
Why should I avoid foods made with white flour?
Jacob TeitelbaumJacob Teitelbaum
You’ll want to avoid the white flour found in many breads and pasta, because your body rapidly c...
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
What's best to eat for your ticker? A heart doctor weighs in. Seems like a new study comes out nearly every day telling us to eat this, not that. But ...
Why Is Dark Chocolate Healthy?
Why Is Dark Chocolate Healthy?