If you enjoy raw oats moistened with water, by all means eat them that way. But if you prefer cooked oats, made perhaps with part low-fat milk and topped with some chopped strawberries and apple, you aren't sacrificing anything and may, in fact, be gaining something extra.
- Q What are the anti-aging benefits of whole grains?
- Q Which kinds of fish are the best for your diet?
- Q How healthy are nondairy milk substitutes?
- Q What are health benefits of apple cider vinegar?
- Q How can I use tofu to improve my diet?
- Q Will superfoods increase my lifespan?