If you enjoy raw oats moistened with water, by all means eat them that way. But if you prefer cooked oats, made perhaps with part low-fat milk and topped with some chopped strawberries and apple, you aren't sacrificing anything and may, in fact, be gaining something extra.
- Q What are the health benefits of fermented wheat germ?
- Q Do canned beans offer the same benefits as dry beans?
- Q Are foods labeled fat free good dietary choices?
- Q Is eating meat and other animal products beneficial?
- Q What are the health benefits of black beans?
- Q What are some anti-aging superfoods?