Are urgent care fees higher than a hospital emergency room (ER)?

Urgent care fees are not higher than hospital emergency room (ER) fees. Customary fees for the same type of visit (e.g. ankle sprain) are typically three times higher at an ER.

Continue Learning about Health and Society

You Can Help Make Your Community Healthier
If you’ve ever gotten one of those official-looking class-action lawsuit letters in your mailbox, you know the drill: Step 1: Rip it open… Hey, looks...
How can my race affect my health?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a report in 2013 investigating t...
The Year in Health 2016
The Year in Health 2016The Year in Health 2016The Year in Health 2016The Year in Health 2016
The Zika virus and the nation’s opioid crisis topped the list. 
What Are Some of the Challenges That Face the Next Generation of Physicians?