Are we too dependent on technology?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Some experts worry about the dangers of living in an increasingly more technological world. In this video, Dr. Chopra explains why he believes that technology can be harnessed to bring about economic and social justice.

Continue Learning about Health and Society

Thoughts and Prayers Aren’t Enough to Prevent Gun Violence—Here’s What Can
I’m an ER doctor. I trained in an area of high violence and crime. Day-to-day, the EMT radio transmissions can become background noise—68-year-old wi...
What does it mean to be a member of a global community?
Connie  Sobon Sensor, PhD, RNConnie Sobon Sensor, PhD, RN
Being a member of a global community means that there is power within the community to bring voices ...
What is the leading cause of death in the U.S?
Baptist Health South FloridaBaptist Health South Florida
Heart disease and cancer rank first and second, respectively, in leading causes of death in the U.S....
What Can Be Done to Improve the Outcome for the Next Generation of Physicians?