What health screening tests do people in their 20s and 30s need?

Health screening tests for people in their 20s and 30s depend on multiple variables, which include age, sex and risk factors. Risk factors include family history and lifestyle habits. Most people who are healthy with minimal risk factors will need minimal screening. Most women will qualify for cervical cancer screening.

Continue Learning about Health Screening Tests

What is the difference between a screening test and a diagnostic test?
A screening test is given to those who have no symptoms of the condition in question. An example...
Should I undergo screening tests even if I am healthy?
Scientists have concluded that screening tests should not be undertaken too casually. If the tes...
Health Screenings You Need in Your 60s
Health Screenings You Need in Your 60sHealth Screenings You Need in Your 60sHealth Screenings You Need in Your 60sHealth Screenings You Need in Your 60s
Both men and women should get these tests. Have you had them yet?
5 Questions to Ask When Getting a Medical Test