Can I eat or drink before my preventive health screening?

It depends on which screening you are having. Once you register for a screening, you will receive specific instructions. It is important for you to follow those directions in order to get the most accurate results.

Continue Learning about Health Screening Tests

How are growth disorders evaluated?
To evaluate growth disorders a pediatrician or family doctor will monitor a child's growth. When a c...
Should I undergo screening tests even if I am healthy?
Scientists have concluded that screening tests should not be undertaken too casually. If the tes...
Health Screenings You Need in Your 60s
Health Screenings You Need in Your 60sHealth Screenings You Need in Your 60sHealth Screenings You Need in Your 60sHealth Screenings You Need in Your 60s
Both men and women should get these tests. Have you had them yet?
Know Your 5: Lifesaving Tests, Part 1
Know Your 5: Lifesaving Tests, Part 1