Is it better to workout indoors or outside if I'm pregnant?

It doesn't make a difference, so long is the weather is appropriate. Be sure and exercise on even surfaces and avoid exercises that would cause you to lose your balance. If you are going outside take water with you and stay hydrated.
If you like to workout inside, make sure the room is well ventilated.
This is why you cannot get into a hot tub.

Continue Learning about Health & Pregnancy

How Healthy Moms Lead to Healthy Adults
How Healthy Moms Lead to Healthy Adults
The spotted hyena gives birth to cubs that are born with a full set of where’s-my-dinner teeth. That’s in sharp contrast to human babies who remain de...
What are the risks of smoking while pregnant?
The dangers of smoking during pregnancy include premature birth, certain birth defects (cleft lip or...
10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked
10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked
Can you drink coffee? Should you avoid your cat? An OBGYN weighs in.  By Olivia DeLong If you’re thinking of becoming pregnant—or you’re already pre...
How Do the Symptoms of Cryptic Pregnancy Differ from a Normal Pregnancy?