Is every pregnant woman's sex drive different?

Just as every woman and every pregnancy are different, so is every woman's sex drive - and yours may change from day to day or hour to hour. The X factor in the sex-drive equation is the relationship between your changing moods and your changing body, both of which are influenced by your changing hormone levels. The result is that how you feel about your body (and how you think your partner feels about your body) plays a part in whether or not you want to do the satin-sheet salsa.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Health & Pregnancy

Are herbal remedies or dietary supplements safe during pregnancy?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
Except for some vitamins, little is known about using dietary supplements while pregnant. Some herba...
How can obesity affect pregnancy?
Dr. Ashley B. Briggs, MDDr. Ashley B. Briggs, MD
Obesity creates surprising problems at every point during pregnancy—from conception to delivery. In ...
What should I avoid if I am trying to get pregnant?
Swedish Medical CenterSwedish Medical Center
If you are trying to get pregnant you should avoid smoking, alcohol and illicit drugs. You should re...
What are risks of high blood sugar during pregnancy?
Controlling blood sugar is hard, especially during pregnancy, but it is important to work at it. Whe...