When I'm pregnant, is it normal to bleed during sex?

It's not uncommon to experience a small amount of bright red bleeding during intercourse when you're pregnant, especially during the first trimester. While it's generally nothing to worry about, you should still mention it to your doctor.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Health & Pregnancy

Can I take allergy medications during pregnancy and breast-feeding?
Whether you can take allergy medications during pregnancy and breast-feeding is between you and your...
Are evening primrose oil supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Not unless you want to induce labor. Evening primrose oil can help soften the cervix and cause contr...
Why should I be careful when lifting things if I am pregnant?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
If you are pregnant and you bend down to pick something up, ideally your pelvis should flex forw...
How Do the Symptoms of Cryptic Pregnancy Differ from a Normal Pregnancy?