When I'm pregnant, is it normal to bleed during sex?

It's not uncommon to experience a small amount of bright red bleeding during intercourse when you're pregnant, especially during the first trimester. While it's generally nothing to worry about, you should still mention it to your doctor.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Health & Pregnancy

Get to Your Fighting Weight During Pregnancy
Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali’s daughter and undefeated women’s boxing champion (24-0), fought as a super-middleweight (160-168 pounds) and light-heavyweigh...
How does preeclampsia affect women during pregnancy?
Deborah Raines, MSNDeborah Raines, MSN
Pre-eclampsia is a complication of pregnancy characterized by elevated blood pressure, proteinuria a...
10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked
10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked
Can you drink coffee? Should you avoid your cat? An OBGYN weighs in. 
Why Is It Dangerous to Gain Too Much Weight Early In Pregnancy?