Will my health insurance cover concierge medicine?

Some insurance carriers do not offer in-network coverage for retainer medicine services (concierge medicine). While out-of-network status generally means that your insurer may not cover the full cost of healthcare services provided, some practices adjust their payment policy to minimize impact for out-of-network members.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

News: More Americans Are Uninsured Now Than in 2016
In the past year, the percentage of American adults without health insurance increased 1.3 percent—which is equivalent to approximately 3.2 million Am...
Who should consider travel insurance?
Consider travel health insurance if you're traveling outside the United States, because your regular...
What is the most I am at risk to pay for healthcare per year?
Insurance plans typically carry an out-of-pocket maximum or limit, which is the most you would have ...
How Do You Get Consumers to Engage in Their Health?