Will my health insurance cover concierge medicine?

Some insurance carriers do not offer in-network coverage for retainer medicine services (concierge medicine). While out-of-network status generally means that your insurer may not cover the full cost of healthcare services provided, some practices adjust their payment policy to minimize impact for out-of-network members.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

How to Break the Health Insurance-Stress Cycle
The plot of the TV series Breaking Bad hinged on the premise that overwhelming stress caused by out-of-pocket costs for cancer treatment could turn a ...
What are the different ways to pay for long term care?
Shelley WebbShelley Webb
There are basically 4 ways to pay for long term care:  Private funds, Insurances such as Medicare...
Will choosing a doctor within my insurer's network save me money?
Choosing a doctor within your insurer's network usually will cost you less money than choosing a doc...
How to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at Work
How to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at Work
Ask these five questions to save money and ensure you and your family get the right care. You were offered a new job and you’ve accepted the position—...