If you have health insurance through your employer, you can usually change your health insurance plan during the company’s open enrollment period. You can also change your health insurance plan if you have a qualifying life event such as getting married or divorced, having a baby, or losing your job. Refer to your plan documents for specific details about making changes to your health insurance plan.
- Q Can I change health insurance during my pregnancy?
- Q Do I have to re-apply if I want to change my health insurance plan?
- Q Up to what age can I carry my dependent child on my health insurance plan?
- Q Can I change health insurance plans if I become unemployed?
- Q Can I change health insurance plans if I have a pre-existing condition?
- Q Can I make a change to my health insurance plan outside of open enrollment?