If you have health insurance through your employer, you can usually change your health insurance plan during the company’s open enrollment period. You can also change your health insurance plan if you have a qualifying life event such as getting married or divorced, having a baby, or losing your job. Refer to your plan documents for specific details about making changes to your health insurance plan.
- Q Can I change health insurance plans if I have a pre-existing condition?
- Q Up to what age can I carry my dependent child on my health insurance plan?
- Q What should I consider when changing health insurance plans?
- Q Can I change my health insurance plan to add a step-child?
- Q Can I change certain parts of my current health insurance plan?
- Q Will my pregnancy change my health insurance coverage?