What limits does a Fee-for-Service (FFS) health insurance plan have?

A fee-for-service (FFS) insurance plan gives you the ultimate freedom of choice for who to see, when to see them, and what treatments you want, so the limits typically come from your financial constraints since FFS health plans are the Louis Vuittons and Chanels of health plans.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

What is an HSA and Should You Have One?
What is an HSA and Should You Have One?
When preparing for the future, many people automatically think about covering the basics, such as food and housing, and maybe travel plans or other pl...
What happens to my health savings account (HSA) if I switch jobs?
You are the owner of your HSA, which means you can take it with you when you leave your current job....
How to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at Work
How to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at Work
Ask these five questions to save money and ensure you and your family get the right care. You were offered a new job and you’ve accepted the position—...
Who Are the Key Players in Healthy Living?