What happens to the health reimbursement account (HRA) if I leave my job?

Your health reimbursement account (HRA) is established, funded and controlled by your employer and HRA funds typically do not go with you if you leave your job. Read your plan documents and discuss your specific HRA with your employer or the benefits administrator where you work for details. As long as you are working for the same employer, your HRA provides a tax-free way to pay for many of your medical expenses, including deductibles, copays and coinsurance. 

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

Who Do You Politiically Align Your Company With?
How Does an Insurance Company Feel About the Affordable Care Act?
What Does Florida Blue Do That Is Different from Traditional Insurance Companies?
How Is Your Insurance Company Model Different?