What are my Medigap rights?

Your Medigap rights include the right to review your new Medigap policy for 30 days after you buy it, and to cancel it during that time for a full refund. You also have the right to cancel a Medigap policy at any time for a partial refund.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

7 Questions to Ask About Health Insurance Before Taking a Job
Congratulations on the job offer! Once salary negotiations have ended and you’re almost ready to sign on the dotted line, it will be time to delve int...
Is there a co-pay with vision plans?
There can be. It varies based on the type of plan you have and the services you are taking advantage...
How do I select a primary care doctor?
Dr. Scott A. Wolf, DODr. Scott A. Wolf, DO
When selecting a primary care physician (PCP), you should evaluate many factors, including the docto...
How Important Is the Patient-Doctor Relationship?