What are my Medigap rights?

Your Medigap rights include the right to review your new Medigap policy for 30 days after you buy it, and to cancel it during that time for a full refund. You also have the right to cancel a Medigap policy at any time for a partial refund.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

How do I qualify for a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
To open a health savings account (HSA), you must meet the following requirements, according to the I...
Will I be told if unauthorized people see my health information?
Office of the National Coordinator for Health ITOffice of the National Coordinator for Health IT
The HIPAA Breach Notification Rule requires most doctors, hospitals, other health care providers and...
What happens when my term life insurance expires?
Maria Ferrante-SchepisMaria Ferrante-Schepis
One advantage to term life insurance is that your premium–that is, the amount you pay to your insure...
What is the most I am at risk to pay for healthcare per year?
Insurance plans typically carry an out-of-pocket maximum or limit, which is the most you would have ...