What should I consider in preparing my employees for a group health plan?

Working with your insurance providers and your HR department, develop handouts that clearly explain the pros and cons of each choice, and that describe the coverage in easy to understand language and a readable font (not the gibberish, fine print you normally find). Show your workers where they can find out more online, or whom they can talk to in the benefits office at your company. You could even set up one-on-one conferences for your employees with the benefits office so that they can work together to find a plan that fits their needs like Cinderella’s glass slipper fits her foot. 

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

How to Make Sense of Your Health Insurance Coverage
It happened again—another mysterious medical bill has arrived for treatment you thought was covered under your health insurance policy. Before the fru...
How is my health information protected by HIPAA?
SharecareSharecare
Doctors, hospitals and other health care providers must get your permission before they share your h...
Will I pay more for out-of-network services?
Out-of-network services will likely cost you more  than services provided by doctors or other health...
How Does the Healthcare System Cope with More People Being Added?