How many Medigap plans can I enroll in at one time?

By law, you can choose only one of these plans. Insurers are not allowed to sell more than one Medigap plan to you. If your spouse is covered by Medicare and also wants Medigap coverage, he or she will need to buy a separate policy.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

Take Advantage of Your ACA Preventive Care Benefits
We’ve quoted Ben Franklin before, but his words are still as true as ever: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” And taking advantage of ...
How can I get health insurance benefits if I am unemployed?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
If it has been longer than 63 days since losing health insurance coverage, you may be eligible for a...
What is private health insurance?
Private health insurance is a health insurance plan often offered through employers and organization...
In What Ways Do You Think the American Healthcare System is Broken?