Do vision plans cover the cost of cataract surgery?

Vision insurance plans don’t usually cover the cost of cataract surgery, although some plans do offer benefit packages for eye surgery. Read the plan information carefully for specifics. Luckily, cataract surgery is usually covered under your standard health insurance plan or Medicare Part B.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

When will health insurance start paying my medical bills?
After your enrollment, your health insurance will start paying some of your medical expenses right a...
What are the origins of health insurance?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
The earliest form of health insurance (as opposed to life insurance) was "accident" insurance, which...
Where do most Americans get their health insurance?
Joane GoodroeJoane Goodroe
With the Affordable Care Act  (Obamacare) in place, there are three major ways for people to secure ...
What type of life insurance is right for me?
Maria Ferrante-SchepisMaria Ferrante-Schepis
The two most important things to consider when choosing the right type of life insurance for you are...