How does the law protect the accuracy of my health information?

According to the Consumer Health Information Bill of Rights, you have the right to expect the information used to make decisions about your healthcare is accurate and complete. The delivery of quality healthcare depends upon accurate and complete health information. Inaccurate or incomplete health information can prevent you from clearly understanding your overall health and can prevent you from receiving the care you need.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

News: More Americans Are Uninsured Now Than in 2016
In the past year, the percentage of American adults without health insurance increased 1.3 percent—which is equivalent to approximately 3.2 million Am...
How secure are my online personal health records?
Office of the National Coordinator for Health ITOffice of the National Coordinator for Health IT
Some websites offer a place to store your health records online. These are often called "personal he...
How can I keep records of my out-of-pocket expenses?
Keeping records of your out-of-pocket medical and dental expenses is important if you want to includ...
Why Do You Call Yourselves a Health Solutions Company?