How can I get a group health insurance plan if I am a cancer survivor?

Group health coverage may be available through an employer or another group. Your relationship or membership with that group may qualify you to participate in their health insurance benefit plan.

An employer may pay all of the plan costs. However, often an employer pays a portion of the health insurance cost and the employee is also required to pay a portion. There may also be an option for extra insurance coverage if you are willing to pay an additional amount.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

How Can I Use My HSA Funds?
How Can I Use My HSA Funds?
If you are currently enrolled in an eligible high-deductible health insurance plan, contributing money to a health savings account (HSA) is a great wa...
Is there a co-pay with vision plans?
There can be. It varies based on the type of plan you have and the services you are taking advantage...
Will I pay more for out-of-network services?
Out-of-network services will likely cost you more  than services provided by doctors or other health...
What Does Florida Blue Do That Is Different from Traditional Insurance Companies?