How can I receive concierge care if my health insurance doesn't cover it?

If the option is available, you may switch insurance coverage to a plan that participates with concierge medicine services. If you do not have that option available, you may continue to access the practice on an out-of-network basis.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

7 Questions to Ask About Health Insurance Before Taking a Job
Congratulations on the job offer! Once salary negotiations have ended and you’re almost ready to sign on the dotted line, it will be time to delve int...
What are the different ways to pay for long term care?
Sharine ForbesSharine Forbes
Until recently when President Obama signed the Health Care reform into law, there was “no political...
How much coverage will an elderly person need for long-term care insurance?
Cara Mae MeltonCara Mae Melton
You will need to do the math to figure out how much coverage an elderly person will need for long-te...
In What Ways Do You Think the American Healthcare System is Broken?