How can I benefit from a health advocate?

Going to the doctor can be scary and confusing, but a health advocate can make it easier. In this video, Dr. Oz welcomes Betty Long, a health advocate who reveals what to ask your doctor.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

How to Fight an Insurance Claim Denial
How to Fight an Insurance Claim Denial
Hepatitis C (often abbreviated as hep C) is a chronic viral infection that causes inflammation in the liver. Though it often presents with no noticeab...
Is there a co-pay with vision plans?
There can be. It varies based on the type of plan you have and the services you are taking advantage...
How can I find a surgeon who participates in my insurance?
Dr. John J. ConnollyDr. John J. Connolly
Most health plans have printed directories and/or web sites that list providers who participate in t...
What Do You Think About Fee for Service Healthcare?