Is there a free health clinic or hospital in Chicago?

Joane Goodroe
Nursing
There are several Free Clinics in Chicago. This is one website with several resources.
http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/vcamp.php?cityid=1332.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

What is an HSA and Should You Have One?
What is an HSA and Should You Have One?
When preparing for the future, many people automatically think about covering the basics, such as food and housing, and maybe travel plans or other pl...
What health information is protected by HIPAA?
Office of the National Coordinator for Health ITOffice of the National Coordinator for Health IT
Privacy protections apply to your "individually identifiable health information," which means: In...
How can I find out the amount of my co-pay?
Your co-pay amount should be listed in your insurance plan documents or even on your insurance ID ca...
Health Insurance: Using Data to Improve Health Outcomes