Will my eye benefits plan cover emergency visits to my eye doctor?

It depends. What health insurance policies cover varies more than seasonal fashion trends. At the very least, you may get a discount or just have to pay a co-pay. However, it’s important to note that your standard medical insurance typically covers emergency visits to doctors, including eye doctors.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

How to Make Sense of Your Health Insurance Coverage
It happened again—another mysterious medical bill has arrived for treatment you thought was covered under your health insurance policy. Before the fru...
What is the small business tax credit?
The small business tax credit is a provision of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPAC...
How to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at Work
How to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at WorkHow to Choose a Health Insurance Plan at Work
Ask these five questions to save money and ensure you and your family get the right care. You were offered a new job and you’ve accepted the position—...
In What Ways Do You Think the American Healthcare System is Broken?