Can I choose my own doctors with the Fee-for-Service (FFS) plans?

You may select your own doctors with the Fee-for-Service (FFS) plans. If you really want to, you could open the phone book (do people even still have them??), close your eyes, and point to a random doc. That’s because you can see any doctor of your choosing and at any time you choose (assuming the doc has availability then). That’s the beauty of a FFS plan. You get the ultimate freedom of choice.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

6 Must-Know Facts about the Affordable Care Act
6 Must-Know Facts about the Affordable Care Act6 Must-Know Facts about the Affordable Care Act6 Must-Know Facts about the Affordable Care Act6 Must-Know Facts about the Affordable Care Act
Get the facts on the Affordable Care Act and what it means for you. Still confused about the Affordable Care Act (ACA)? You're not alone. Now that the...
Why Do You Call Yourselves a Health Solutions Company?
What Do You Think About Preventative Care?
How Important Is the Patient-Doctor Relationship?