Will ACA require my employer pay for my health insurance?

Joane Goodroe
Nursing

Beginning in 2014, employers with at least 50 full time employees for the past calendar year will be required to offer minimum essential health care coverage for all "full-time employees" or will pay a penalty tax for failing to offer coverage. Full time employees are defined as working at least 30 hours each week

Continue Learning about Healthcare Reform

How to Pick a Plan in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Since the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplaces opened for business in 2013, many more people have been regularly shopping for ins...
Will the Healthcare Bill help with items not covered by insurance?
The Affordable Care Act expands what your health insurance has to cover (mammograms, colonoscopies, ...
What does the Affordable Care Act mean for me if I buy my own insurance?
AARP Health EducationAARP Health Education
If you buy your own coverage, the 2010 health care law benefits you because it: Makes it easier ...
Digital Health Information and Privacy
Digital Health Information and Privacy