When can I enroll in a health insurance exchange?

Joane Goodroe
Nursing

According to the Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare, open enrollment for the insurance exchanges is supposed to start in October of 2013. Insurance coverage would start in 2014. More information should be available this summer concerning next steps.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Reform

How to Pick a Plan in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Since the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplaces opened for business in 2013, many more people have been regularly shopping for ins...
Can a group health plan deny me coverage based on my health status?
A group plan cannot deny you or any eligible family member coverage based on your health status, bec...
Who is eligible for the ACA tax credit for insurance premiums?
Joane GoodroeJoane Goodroe
Individuals are eligible for the premium tax credits if(1) they are not eligible for employer-provid...
How Do Physicians Manage All the Data Patients Produce?