What does the Affordable Care Act mean for me if I'm uninsured?

If you are uninsured, you have access to health insurance - even if you have a pre-existing condition. Those without health insurance will be able to buy it through the Health Insurance Marketplace in your state. Many people will be able to get help to pay for their monthly premiums. 

Continue Learning about Healthcare Reform

How to Pick a Plan in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Since the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplaces opened for business in 2013, many more people have been regularly shopping for ins...
Is breastfeeding counseling covered by the Affordable Care Act?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Under the Affordable Care Act, one of the women’s preventive services that is covered without cost-s...
How does the Affordable Care Act help improve long-term care?
AARP Health EducationAARP Health Education
Consumers now have more information about nursing home inspections, complaints against facilities, a...
Are We at an Inflection Point in Healthcare Today?