Is Tricare affected by healthcare reform?

Joane Goodroe
Nursing

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act leaves TRICARE under sole authority of the Defense Department and the Secretary of Defense.

To find out more about TRICARE, please see: http://www.tricare.mil/NHCB_default.aspx.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Reform

How to Pick a Plan in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Since the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplaces opened for business in 2013, many more people have been regularly shopping for ins...
What are the health care reform changes?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Now that the Affordable Care Act (the Act) has been signed into law, you may be wondering what has c...
What does the Affordable Care Act mean for me if I buy my own insurance?
AARP Health EducationAARP Health Education
If you buy your own coverage, the 2010 health care law benefits you because it: Makes it easier ...
How Far Away Are We from That Vision of Personalized Medicine?