Based on the Affordable Care Act, beginning in 2014, tax credits will be available for people under age 65 who purchase coverage on their own in a health insurance Exchange and are not covered through their employer, Medicare or Medicaid. The following link takes you to a tool that allows the user to examine the impact at different income levels, ages, family sizes, and regional costs.
- Q Under U.S. healthcare reform, what is a “health home”?
- Q What does the new healthcare law mean for African Americans?
- Q Where can I find out more about health care reform?
- Q How does the Affordable Care Act help reduce healthcare costs?
- Q What does the Affordable Care Act mean for me if I'm uninsured?
- Q Does the new healthcare law benefit early retirees?