Based on the Affordable Care Act, beginning in 2014, tax credits will be available for people under age 65 who purchase coverage on their own in a health insurance Exchange and are not covered through their employer, Medicare or Medicaid. The following link takes you to a tool that allows the user to examine the impact at different income levels, ages, family sizes, and regional costs.
- Q Does ACA cover acupuncture and other alternative medical therapies?
- Q Will the new healthcare law reduce waste, fraud and abuse?
- Q How will U.S. healthcare reform affect my quality of care?
- Q What medical expenses can I deduct under the healthcare reform plan?
- Q How can one determine eligibility for a subsidy under ACA?
- Q What are the health care reform changes?