Based on the Affordable Care Act, beginning in 2014, tax credits will be available for people under age 65 who purchase coverage on their own in a health insurance Exchange and are not covered through their employer, Medicare or Medicaid. The following link takes you to a tool that allows the user to examine the impact at different income levels, ages, family sizes, and regional costs.
- Q What does the new healthcare law mean for African Americans?
- Q How does the new healthcare law improve insurance practices?
- Q Can I get tax credits to help me pay for health insurance?
- Q How will the Medicare Part D plan change in 2013?
- Q Who is eligible for the ACA tax credit for insurance premiums?
- Q How does the Affordable Care Act help reduce healthcare costs?