Based on the Affordable Care Act, beginning in 2014, tax credits will be available for people under age 65 who purchase coverage on their own in a health insurance Exchange and are not covered through their employer, Medicare or Medicaid. The following link takes you to a tool that allows the user to examine the impact at different income levels, ages, family sizes, and regional costs.
- Q Is contraception covered by the Affordable Care Act?
- Q How will U.S. healthcare reform affect my quality of care?
- Q Is breastfeeding counseling covered by the Affordable Care Act?
- Q What is the health care reform law?
- Q Does health care reform improve patient access to their health records?
- Q How does the Affordable Care Act help improve long-term care?