Based on the Affordable Care Act, beginning in 2014, tax credits will be available for people under age 65 who purchase coverage on their own in a health insurance Exchange and are not covered through their employer, Medicare or Medicaid. The following link takes you to a tool that allows the user to examine the impact at different income levels, ages, family sizes, and regional costs.
- Q What medical expenses can I deduct under the healthcare reform plan?
- Q What oversight duties do health insurance exchanges have?
- Q How will the Affordable Care Act help if I have a preexisting condition?
- Q What is the penalty for those who do not health insurance under the ACA?
- Q How will the Medicare Part D plan change in 2013?
- Q Does the new healthcare law benefit early retirees?