Based on the Affordable Care Act, beginning in 2014, tax credits will be available for people under age 65 who purchase coverage on their own in a health insurance Exchange and are not covered through their employer, Medicare or Medicaid. The following link takes you to a tool that allows the user to examine the impact at different income levels, ages, family sizes, and regional costs.
- Q What does the new healthcare law mean for African Americans?
- Q Is there an advantage to buy my health insurance through an exchange?
- Q What medical expenses can I deduct under the healthcare reform plan?
- Q Does health care reform improve patient access to their health records?
- Q Where can I find out more about health care reform?
- Q What does the Affordable Care Act mean for me if I'm uninsured?