Healthcare providers, like hospitals and physicians, are NOT on all health plans. Each health plan works with providers to determine their own network of hospitals and physicians. Therefore, it is important to understand which hospitals and physicians are connected with a health insurance plan you may be considering. This is also something that changes from year to year since the insurance company will sign new contracts with providers each year. As you renew your health insurance each year, check the designated network of providers before making your final decision.
- Q What does the Affordable Care Act mean for me if I buy my own insurance?
- Q Does health care reform improve patient access to their health records?
- Q What does the Affordable Care Act mean for me if I'm uninsured?
- Q How does the Affordable Care Act help improve long-term care?
- Q Will the new healthcare law reduce waste, fraud and abuse?
- Q Is contraception covered by the Affordable Care Act?