Healthcare providers, like hospitals and physicians, are NOT on all health plans. Each health plan works with providers to determine their own network of hospitals and physicians. Therefore, it is important to understand which hospitals and physicians are connected with a health insurance plan you may be considering. This is also something that changes from year to year since the insurance company will sign new contracts with providers each year. As you renew your health insurance each year, check the designated network of providers before making your final decision.
- Q Where can I find out more about health care reform?
- Q What is the health care reform law?
- Q If I have healthcare coverage at work, how will the new law affect me?
- Q What are the health care reform changes?
- Q How does the Affordable Care Act affect health insurance for women?
- Q What is the penalty for those who do not health insurance under the ACA?