Can I get tax credits to help me pay for health insurance?

You may be able to get tax credits to help you pay for the health insurance you buy in the exchange. The amount of help you can get depends on your income.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Reform

How to Pick a Plan in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Now that the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplaces are open for business, many people are shopping for insurance for the first tim...
Are there any new tax benefits for my adult child's coverage?
Tax benefits are available for your adult child's health coverage under the Patient Protection and A...
What gaps in access to insurance are addressed by U.S. healthcare reform?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
One of the stated goals of the Obama Administration in passing the Affordable Care Act was to increa...
How Can the Affordable Care Act Help Control Government Spending?