Can I get tax credits to help me pay for health insurance?

You may be able to get tax credits to help you pay for the health insurance you buy in the exchange. The amount of help you can get depends on your income.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Reform

How to Pick a Plan in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Since the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplaces opened for business in 2013, many more people have been regularly shopping for ins...
Are emergency room visits covered under health insurance plans?
Yes, emergency room visits are covered under individual and group health insurance plans. Since 2014...
Will the new healthcare law reduce waste, fraud and abuse?
AARPAARP
Yes. The new health care law reduces waste, fraud and abuse:   The law cracks down on waste, fraud...
What Is the Future for Health and Wellness Brands?