Exchanges are new marketplaces where you will be able to shop for health insurance. You’ll be able to compare the benefits and costs of health plans side-by-side. You can get information about the costs when the exchange begins enrollment in every state in late 2013. Coverage starts in 2014.
- Q What is a health insurance marketplace, or Health Exchange?
- Q If I have health insurance with my job, will healthcare reform affect me?
- Q Will health insurance be more affordable under healthcare reform?
- Q How will healthcare reform affect my taxes?
- Q How will U.S. healthcare reform expand the reach of preventive services?
- Q How does U.S. healthcare reform attempt to encourage prevention?