Exchanges are new marketplaces where you will be able to shop for health insurance. You’ll be able to compare the benefits and costs of health plans side-by-side. You can get information about the costs when the exchange begins enrollment in every state in late 2013. Coverage starts in 2014.
- Q How does the Affordable Care Act benefit women?
- Q How does U.S. healthcare reform attempt to encourage prevention?
- Q Will health insurance be more affordable under healthcare reform?
- Q Can I choose my own doctor under federal laws protecting consumers?
- Q How will healthcare reform affect my taxes?
- Q What are the goals of healthcare reform in the United States?