Why should I plan for my death?

Philip Lisagor, MD
Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular)
Call it death or call it after life care. It is going to happen. And failing to plan for death is planning to fail. If you don't make your own choices, others will make them for you. The decisions may not be what you want, and they may be much more expensive. When thinking about your death, it is important to think about dying in peace, with dignity, and with your family and friends.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Planning Ahead for Your Health
Planning Ahead for Your Health
Are you not very strong-minded when it comes to handling your healthcare needs? Or perhaps you just don’t know what you want in the event of an emerge...
How can I protect myself from medical-related identity theft and fraud?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
Medical identity theft and fraud are serious crimes that can cost you money and lead to inaccurate m...
5 Bogus Health Tips
5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips
These common health rules may not be as accurate as you think.
When Will Doctors Begin Prescribing Healthcare Apps?