Why should I get all my medicines from the same pharmacy?

It's best to fill all your prescriptions at the same pharmacy so the pharmacist will be aware of every prescription drug you're taking. That way, he or she can flag medications that might interact with each other and help you ward off potentially serious problems.

Having an overview of all your medications can also help the pharmacist assist you with problems such as determining which drug is responsible for a side effect you're experiencing.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

What type of primary care physician (PCP) is best for me?
Dr. Scott A. Wolf, DODr. Scott A. Wolf, DO
The choice of which type of primary care physician (PCP) is best for you may come down to where you ...
What are appropriate use criteria?
SCAISCAI
Appropriate use criteria are detailed recommendations addressing when medical procedures should be p...
What Is Broken in Our Healthcare System?
System Solutions for Changing Healthcare