Why should I get all my medicines from the same pharmacy?

It's best to fill all your prescriptions at the same pharmacy so the pharmacist will be aware of every prescription drug you're taking. That way, he or she can flag medications that might interact with each other and help you ward off potentially serious problems.

Having an overview of all your medications can also help the pharmacist assist you with problems such as determining which drug is responsible for a side effect you're experiencing.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

The Tools to Participate in Your Own Well Care
These are tense times for many Americans who are concerned about healthcare reform. Many of us are asking what the new terms could mean for our famili...
Why might a person with a terminal illness become more spiritual?
David KuhlDavid Kuhl
The spiritual experience is one of profound love and acceptance -- seeking to live in truth and ...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
What Is the State of Global Public Health Today?