What's wrong with healthcare and medicine today?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Healthcare professionals have different views about the problems facing our medical system today. In this video, I will share my thoughts about the key flaws in our current medical system, and how we can change them.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

4 Smart Steps to Prevent Weekend Medical Mistakes
The eagle flies on Friday declared T-Bone Walker in the 1947 hit tune "Stormy Monday." That blues-y phrase means Friday equals payday—and that equals ...
Is there a fee to talk with someone on the pastoral care staff?
Deb CordesDeb Cordes
There is no fee to talk with someone on the pastoral care staff. The pastoral care staff is employed...
5 Bogus Health Tips
5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips
These common health rules may not be as accurate as you think. By Olivia DeLong  Don't swim right after you eat. Never go outside with wet hair. We'v...
What Are the Possibilities of a Malaria Vaccine?