What information about my will and trusts should I organize before I die?

Everplans
Administration
Before you die, it's important to make sure all information about your will and trusts is organized. In a safe place, be sure to leave a copy of the will, copies of previous versions of the will, and the name of the attorney or law firm that helped create the will, if applicable. You also want to organize your trust information, which means gathering declarations of trust or trust agreements, bank accounts associated with the trust, and the name of attorney or law firm that helped create the trust, if applicable.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics