What information about my will and trusts should I organize before I die?

Before you die, it's important to make sure all information about your will and trusts is organized. In a safe place, be sure to leave a copy of the will, copies of previous versions of the will, and the name of the attorney or law firm that helped create the will, if applicable. You also want to organize your trust information, which means gathering declarations of trust or trust agreements, bank accounts associated with the trust, and the name of attorney or law firm that helped create the trust, if applicable.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

The Major Health Risk You Take Every Day
Most people think smoking is the worst thing they can possibly do for their health. But in reality, perhaps the worst thing of all is something most o...
What agencies should I inform about a loved one's death?
Michael E. Hirsch, MDMichael E. Hirsch, MD
You'll need to inform certain agencies and organizations about the death of your loved one for f...
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Find out how to deal with these embarrassing issues that could derail your workday.
What Global Health Issues Keep You Up at Night?