What questions should I ask about a pre-purchase agreement for my funeral?

When planning your funeral, there are several questions you should ask about a pre-purchase agreement. According to the terms of the agreement, what happens if you move cities and want to change funeral homes? What happens if you change your mind about the arrangements you’ve made? If you've only paid for a portion of the arrangements before you die, how will the rest of the arrangements be paid for? These are just a few of the questions you may want to ask when making a purchase of this importance.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Healthcare Generosity has Overwhelming Benefits for You and Society
In tough times, lots of folks think when it comes to healthcare, tightening the purse strings, letting folks fend for themselves and advocating tough ...
What is the difference between patient safety and quality?
Hospital Safety ScoreHospital Safety Score
The difference between patient safety and quality has been debated for some time. Safety was describ...
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
Be honest, speak up and don't forget to stop in and say hello
What Did You Learn about the Healthcare System from Your Own Experience?