What questions should I ask my pharmacist about a new drug I’m taking?

If your doctor prescribes a new medication, you should ask your pharmacist if there are any side effects or potential allergic reactions you should know about. You may want to ask your pharmacist what to do if you forget to take your medication or take too much of it. In addition, your pharmacist can answer any questions you may have about dosage, when and how to take the medication, how to store the medication, and what its purpose or intended effect is.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Choosing a New Doctor? 5 Questions You Must Ask
My patient came in with wrist pain. She had fallen and seen a general orthopedic surgeon in her small town, who did an x-ray and saw no fracture. Stil...
What information about my will and trusts should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
Before you die, it's important to make sure all information about your will and trusts is organized....
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Find out how to deal with these embarrassing issues that could derail your workday. A seemingly normal workday can quickly become horrific if your bod...
How Do We Get All This Patient Health Data to Synch Up?