What products should I buy for a cremation?

When planning a cremation, there are a number of products that you have the option of purchasing in order to facilitate the cremation, including:
  • Casket or cremation casket
  • Urn
  • Outer burial container (burial vault or grave liner), if the cremated remains will be buried in the ground
  • Headstone or a grave marker, if the cremated remains will be buried or interred in a columbarium niche

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

In the Hospital? Have an Advocate
In the Hospital? Have an Advocate
Recently, I woke up in the back of an ambulance after a bad bicycle accident with an EMT sticking an IV in my arm. The first words out of my mouth wer...
How does organizing my documents before I die help my family?
EverplansEverplans
Organizing your documents before you die can be a big help for your family. After a death, there are...
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
Be honest, speak up and don't forget to stop in and say hello
How Is Health Technology Benefitting Patients?