What information about my power of attorney should I organize before I die?

It is important to organize your power of attorney (POA) information before you die. The information about your POA that you should organize before you die is as follows:
  • Name of the person appointed to power of attorney
  • Power of attorney documentation
  • Name of attorney or law firm that helped create the POA, if applicable

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

4 Smart Steps to Prevent Weekend Medical Mistakes
The eagle flies on Friday declared T-Bone Walker in the 1947 hit tune "Stormy Monday." That blues-y phrase means Friday equals payday—and that equals ...
What is a physician assistant?
SCAISCAI
As their title suggests, physician assistants, or PAs, assist doctors with patient care. Physician ...
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Find out how to deal with these embarrassing issues that could derail your workday.
Do You Think the Quantified Self Is a Passing Fad in Health?