What investment information should I organize before I die?

It is important to organize your investment portfolio information before you die. The types of investments you may need to include are:
  • Stocks
  • Bonds
  • Mutual funds
The information you may need to gather for each investment includes:
  • Recent statements
  • Name of contact person at financial institution, if applicable

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Planning Ahead for Your Health
Planning Ahead for Your Health
Are you not very strong-minded when it comes to handling your healthcare needs? Or perhaps you just don’t know what you want in the event of an emerge...
Why might a person who is dying reflect on her childhood?
David KuhlDavid Kuhl
To know who we are as adults we must understand who we were as children in the context of our fa...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
What Are the Biggest Hurdles for Electronic Medical Records?