What can I do if a funeral home does not have the burial product I want?

For most burial products, there are likely many options in terms of price, style and personal preference. If the funeral home you are working with does not have the product or price you want, consider shopping around, as another vendor is likely to have the product or price you are looking for. In addition, it may be worth asking if the funeral home can special order a product that you’re interested in. For example, most funeral homes do not stock “green” caskets but may be willing to order one on your behalf.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
You may have heard a lot lately about why you can skip certain visits to your doctor. Some groups say women don’t need a mammogram every year, and for...
What retirement and pension information should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is important to organize your pension plans and retirement benefit information before you die. Th...
5 Bogus Health Tips
5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips5 Bogus Health Tips
These common health rules may not be as accurate as you think.
Have We Become Too Reliant on Technology?