What kinds of healing art work best in a hospice setting?

Photographic artworks that feature geographically familiar subjects are often the most effective choices for patients in a hospice setting[AA1] . Throughout time, art has reached out to the human soul and touched the spirit of viewers.  Healing art’s ability to provide solace, inspiration and hope makes it an indispensable element of a palliative care environment. 

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Not Seeing This Doc? You Could Be Shortchanging Your Health
Even though synonyms for the word “primary” include “chief,” “key,” “crucial,” and “most important,” 30 percent of American adults and nearly half of ...
What does a pharmacy technician do?
Angela Green, PharmDAngela Green, PharmD
Pharmacy technicians are important members of the pharmacy team. They help to support the pharmacist...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
How Does Digitizing the Healthcare System Help?