What if my doctor switches to concierge medicine and I don't want to join?

A membership-based practice is not for everyone. If your doctor switches to concierge medicine and you do not wish to join, the practice will help you select a new provider for your healthcare.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

In the Hospital? Have an Advocate
In the Hospital? Have an Advocate
Recently, I woke up in the back of an ambulance after a bad bicycle accident with an EMT sticking an IV in my arm. The first words out of my mouth wer...
How is a doctor different from a nurse?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Doctors are different from nurses in that the doctor can make decisions about what kind of treatment...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
How Is Social Media Changing the Healthcare Conversation?