What should I consider when choosing a cemetery to be buried in?

When choosing a cemetery to be buried in, it's important to have a good sense of the grounds and the staff. Here are some things to keep in mind:
  • Take a look around. How well are the grounds maintained? How well are the graves maintained? How clean is the mausoleum?
  • Interact with the staff. Do cemetery employees seem friendly, courteous and helpful?
  • Visit the plot or plots you’re interested in purchasing. Is the plot what you had in mind? Is it in the location you thought it would be? If not, are there other plots available for purchase that might better meet your needs?

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

In the Hospital? Have an Advocate
In the Hospital? Have an Advocate
Recently, I woke up in the back of an ambulance after a bad bicycle accident with an EMT sticking an IV in my arm. The first words out of my mouth wer...
Why would I need to get a peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC)?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
You would need to get a peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line if you have an illness an...
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
If you’ve gained a little weight or your hair is a bit thinner, check out some common problems and what they may mean for your health.
How Is Telemedicine Changing Healthcare?